The poster competition recognises safety and quality initiatives from the UK and from around the world.
The competition provides an important platform for patient safety advocates and frontline staff to share their safety and quality breakthroughs with peers and stakeholders.
If you or your team have had success with an evidence-based, innovative, quality or safety initiative the PSC wants to hear from you.
Posters Recognised for Display will be showcased to over 1,000 patient safety experts and practitioners at the Patient Safety Congress, where an overall winner will be announced.
Poster competition categories:
- A culture for learning and change
- Improving processes and outcomes
- The role of leadership
- A better patient experience
- Training and education
- Human factors and designing out errors
New categories announced to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the patient safety congress:
- Safety improvements through the use of technology
- A whole system approach to safety
- Quality improvement
- Best practice to reduce risks of harm
Source: Patient Safety Conference