Operating Theatre Services Manager
Blackrock Clinic is Ireland’s leading private hospital.
Since its establishment in 1985 it has built an unrivalled reputation for delivery of
healthcare and is renowned for its high-tech facilities and for continuously introducing new technologies and techniques.
Following a €160m investment since 2008, the hospital has doubled in size and has ambitious plans for future growth and expansion.
The hospital is continually increasing the volume, range and complexity of operating theatre procedures being carried out with most recently the addition of a minimally invasive surgical robot. With planned further expansion we are now seeking a new Operating Theatre Services Manager.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership and strategic management of an effective and efficient high quality Operating Theatre Department.
The successful candidate will have
• Responsibility for nine Operating Theatres including Recovery and Central Decontamination Unit
• Minimum of 5 years experience operating at a senior management level
in an operating theatre environment or similar role
• Proven track record in service optimisation and change management
• Excellent people management skills
• Evidence of personal professional development
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Clinical Excellence, Personal Care
Please mention THHB when responding
SMART CHOICE, PERFECT MOVE