Now in their 10th year, the Patient Safety Awards continue to recognise and reward outstanding practice within the NHS and independent healthcare organisations.
Patient Safety is, and will always be, at the forefront of new policies in the health service. It is essential, now more than ever that you are standing up and being recognised for your work and achievements.
For 2018, we are introducing 5 new categories including:
- Deteriorating Patients & Rapid Response Systems
- Mental Health & Learning Disabilities
- Perioperative & Surgical Care
- Quality Improvement Initiative of the Year
- Palliative Care
For a full list of categories, click here
Patient safety is the business of every individual involved in healthcare, whether they are on the board or on the ward, making this the only event where you will be able to acknowledge your organisation’s achievements with your entire team.
By entering this year’s awards:
- You get your entry seen and assessed by NHS experts
- Feedback on your entry provided by our panel of practitioners on request to help benchmark your success
- Get an opportunity to meet peers, benchmark your achievements with others all over the country
- Means you have done something outstanding and that needs to be celebrated
Source: Patient Safety Congress