Registered Nurse/ODP/Theatre/HCA Recruitment Open Evening
Tunbridge Wells – Kent
Salary: £24,000 to £48,000
Employed – Permanent (Variable)
New Year = New career?
Come along to our clinical recruitment open evening to meet the team and discover why Nuffield Health Tunbridge Wells Hospital is different, and what difference we can make for you.
Date: Tuesday 26th February 2018
Time: 16:00 – 20:00
Location: Nuffield Health Hospital, Kingswood Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2 4UL (parking available)
Our friendly team will welcome you with refreshments, a tour of the hospital and be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Interview slots are also available; please indicate when registering if you would like to book a slot for any of the following areas.
Registered Staff Nurse – Outpatients/Ward
Orthopaedic Scrub/Operating Theatre Recovery Nurse
General Radiographer/MRI Radiographer
Health Care Assistant – Outpatients
Operating Theatre Nurse (RGN)/ODP
(NB Bank, Part and Full time available)
To register attendance please complete the online application form.
Don’t worry if you are unable to make it this time, please email email@example.com so we can arrange an alternative date/time for you to visit.
Why Nuffield Health?
At Nuffield Health, you’ll find the support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance that will enable you to enjoy a healthy work life.
This is an exciting time for us and it could be for you too. Our vision is to transform healthcare in the UK and deliver health as it should be. Our approach is unique – we’re bringing together assessment, treatment and prevention services to provide truly integrated care.
As the UK’s leading healthcare social enterprise, every penny we make is reinvested in our resources. It means that together, we can all do the right thing for our patients, clients and employees.
Key employee benefits:
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options, life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership of our fantastic Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
• Cycle to work and Childcare voucher schemes
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Please mention THHB when replying to the advertiser