Orthopaedic Ward Nurses – MercyAscot Hospitals, Auckland, New Zealand
Make Auckland your new home…and work for MercyAscot Hospitals, one of New Zealand’s largest private surgical facilities
We have opportunities available within our Orthopaedic Wards.
You will need:
• minimum of 24 months experience in a specialised orthopaedic or relevant ward environment in the Singapore health system
• current APC and NZ Nursing Council (NZNC) registration or are eligible to gain registration with the NZNC
Our hospitals are located in Auckland – Ascot Hospital in Remuera and Mercy Hospital in Epsom.
MercyAscot is also proud to be able to offer relocation assistance to our overseas candidates.
MercyAscot (The Ascot Hospitals and Clinics Ltd) is an Accredited Employer with Immigration NZ.
Our inpatient orthopaedic teams care for patients who have undergone various orthopaedic procedures, including hip and knee joint replacements, spinal surgery, shoulder surgery, foot, ankle, hand and elbow surgery. Under the leadership of a dedicated Charge Nurse Manager, the teams provide a positive experience and outcome for our patients. The variety of patients we care for and the opportunity to interact with some of Auckland’s leading Specialists, providing direct input into patient care, makes the nature of this role unique and challenging. Full orientation is given to all new employees and specialist Clinical Nurse Educators provide support to the nursing team to keep up to date with the latest trends in general surgical nursing specialities. MercyAscot provides support for professional development should you wish to develop your skills and knowledge further.
• New Zealand’s largest private surgical facility with 22 operating theatres across three sites including ICU and cardiac intervention facilities.
• We provide our staff with a supportive working environment, autonomy of practice, competitive remuneration rates, free on-site car park, smart easy-care uniforms, and a Christmas close-down that allows you to enjoy the festive season with your friends and family.
• We are committed to ongoing professional development and full orientation is given to all new employees.
• We strive to provide an excellent service for all our patients and enjoy working alongside many of Auckland’s leading surgical specialists.
So don’t just take on a job, create your career…Make MercyAscot your Employer of Choice!
Follow the link to apply today.
Whether you are looking for work/life balance or career progression, MercyAscot has a place for you!