The NSpine Main Conference 2019
1-5 July 2019, London
Click here for further details of the event.
NSpine is the most comprehensive multidisciplinary spine meeting. The content is directed towards being practice relevant, with an emphasis on technical surgical aspects and managing complex scenarios.
Whether delegates are seeking to build an initial foundation of knowledge or rather to acquire greater expertise from expert lectures and case based discussions, NSpine endeavours to create a learning environment where all attendants can meet their objectives.
The main lecture blocks are divided into:
- Dedicated sessions on clinical conditions (Deformity, Trauma, Tumour, Degeneration, Inflammatory/Infection)
- Dedicated masterclass sessions on surgical techniques
- Emerging implant and surgical technology
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports and Spine
- Sex and Spine
- Pain medicine
- Operating room personnel
- Vet Spine
- Medicolegal and Spine
The NSpine Conference shall incorporate workshops, social events and spine masterclass of benefit to a wide range of healthcare professionals.
Job titles include:
- Surgeons, Fellows and Trainees
- Physiotherapists, Occupational
- Therapists, Osteopaths
- Ext. Scope Practitioners & Orthoptists
- General Practitioners
- Legal Professionals
- Industry Professionals
- Sports Spine Professionals
- Research in biomechanics
Please mention THHB when responding